Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun New Stuff in the mail

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to a Viking festival on an island not far from here, I'll post more photos then but for now, check out what came in the mail today:




















My new favorite shirt from teefury.com! It's called "s'murder". I love it!





















My birthday present from my Aunt arrived and the key item was this beauty. It's a beautiful, shiny new teapot that can hold 3 liters of water and is for use on the stove...it even whistles when it's ready like a true old school kettle!
I love it and cannot wait to have a stove of my own to use it on!

Thanks everyone for the encouraging and kind words in response to my last post, I always feel so much better when lovely comments are left on my blog from you all!

Now stay tuned for my Viking post tomorrow!