Friday, June 25, 2010

Amateur Friday Haircut

Before:





















After:


















































I'm usually a long-haired girl, but this is what happens when you're bored, own clipping scissors, have a willing husband, and are sick of dealing with your long tresses. I grew my hair out to my lower back for my wedding, then cut nearly a foot in length off of it a few weeks after the day. Since last October, it grew out to my middle back again. It grows quick, and as much as the romantic old-fashioned girl in me delights in the feeling of hair sweeping down my back and past my elbows, there is also that reasonable side of me that is sick of taking care of it when it's that long, hates not being able to wear it all the way down outside if there is any trace of wind, and untangling two foot pieces of hair from my clothing.

It was time for a change, and I don't think I've had it this short since I studied abroad in Germany about five years ago. It feels really good...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone