Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Saturday in photos...

Today, among other things I...



watched the Hubs pump some gas so we could make it into Haugesund...





redeemed my punch card's free drink rights for a bangin' soy chai at my favorite cafe...


Goofed off in front of the tourists building's flowers in my floral dress


Watched a happy Husband eat one of his favorite meals for lunch, at the Kebab joint...


Was NOT inspired to buy bug spray from this add next to the cashier at the grocery store...


Did hella laundry, including the washing of my new dresses/skirts I picked up today on the clearance racks (photos in due time)...



Took care of hanging said laundry...




Played fetch with some very willing participants...





finished a 12th revision/editing of my complete dissertation...


SUBMITTED THAT DISSERTATION 48 HOURS EARLY.



And and now playing catch up on season two of The Tudors...

And that my fine readers, was my day in photos.


Did you all catch that kickin' subtlety surrounding my dissertation?

Yeah, that's right. I have full out photographic proof of the official submission screen that showed up after I turned in my final dissertation. I think the full realization of the fact that I'm completely done with it. I have until the sixteenth of this month before my entire program is completed and, pending the acceptance and grading of my dissertation of course, and I am the proud bearer of a master's degree.

I'm celebrating my dissertation submission by heading out to a festival in the country tomorrow with that Husband of mine. It will be much easier to walk around and enjoy myself now that the approximate four metric tons that my dissertation weighed has slid off my shoulders into the inbox of my supervising professor.

Expect photos, folks...