Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4 of the book meme...


Day 04 - Your favorite book or series ever 

 Again, picking an absolute favorite book is impossible. Literally impossible. Here though, are what could be considered among my top five, which I figured was ok, since the option of a favorite series was also a possible answer. These are my literary Bibles if you will, my go-to's that I could and in many cases often have read many, many times thus far in my life...
(also there's the actual Bible, which is good stuff too, obviously. lol)


I read this book every year during the week of my birthday, as a present to myself. Five years in a row!





Even making this list, had me thinking of about thirty more books that are just as favored at these five. This is NOT my final word on the subject, folks....