Getting up around 6:00 a.m. four days a week and sitting in Weegie classes, while enlightening and all that stuff, really doesn't provide me with many blogging topics. Plus, now that I'm sort of in that routine, I also have turned into a bit of an old lady who is asleep around 11:00 p.m. as I don't consume caffeine or much sugar at all, thus get super tired around 10:00 p.m. every day.
If only 19-21 year old me could see me now...she would probably laugh, take another shot and then touch up her copious amounts of kohl eyeliner.
I am a little proud of my Wednesday thus far however, here's my schedule/accomplished list thus far:
- Woke up (a little later than usual) at 7:00 a.m.
- Took a quick shower
- Got dressed/put on makeup...and managed to find a pretty cute outfit actually.
- Took care of the doggs. (they are pretty gangster, so I do often refer to them as "the d - o- double g's")
- Stripped our bed linens, loaded them in the washer and ran it as per my weekly clean bed insistence.
- Made standard to-go cup of tea and grabbed a couple of knekkerbrød on the way out the door.
- Sat in Weegie class from 8:30 - 12:00
- Walked home.
- Took care of canines, including picking up the yard with the scooper.
- Made a killer-looking, huge dish of vegan mac n' cheese (with broccoli and onions) for dinner later tonight.
- Unloaded then reloaded the dishwasher.
- Loaded bedding into dryer, folded towels that were already hanging out in the dryer when I got there.
- Sorted and started a load of the Hubs' jeans and sweaters for work.
- Dusted our living/dining room.
Most of these activities were accomplished while listening to super awesome music courtesy of my iPhone. (Re: Beethoven's piano sonatas performed by Mikhail Pietnev, and Warren Zevon's The Wind album.)
I don't mean to brag or anything folks, but I'm pretty proud and impressed with myself thus far...being as it's also not even 2:00 p.m.
Other than finishing up with the loads of laundry and making our bed back up once the machines are finished doing their thing, I literally now have nothing that I need to do remaining today. At this point I'm giving myself the following options of activities to do before dinner/the Hubs comes home:
- Start season 3 of the Tudors on DVD.
- Start reading my new book.
- Begin season 5 of the X-Files on DVD.
- Play some video games while continuing to rock out to super awesome music.
Anyway, tomorrow marks the birthday of one of my absolute favorite people, so stay tuned...
p.s. - how was that for a bullet-point happy entry?