Saturday, September 11, 2010

Three years later...

Today is my wonderful Weegie Husband and I's third anniversary. Three years since our first official date as 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'. Awwww. So to celebrate we went into Haugesund for an amazing, romantic dinner at the local Indian restaurant where we had our lips practically burned off our bodies by some stellar tandoori and curry sauces. On the way home, we picked up a lovely little lemon cake and some sparkling (barely alcoholic) cider for a dessert treat for this evening.
Not the biggest, baddest, craziest anniversary ever, but a perfect one for us, for now. <3

So this one is for you, babe. I love you the most, and can't wait spend another three years with you after this one, and another three after those, and a couple more pairs of three after those...

Christmas 2007

Spring Break in Nebraska, 2008 - I took him to meet my family...I was already sure...

The Hub's master's graduation at our alma matter, Spring 2009

One of our engagement photos from last summer


What can I say? I'm a proud wife!

And of course, the thing that most of my countrymen/women are thinking about remembering today (along with myself of course), are the attacks that took place on the East Coast in 2011. I know I'll never forget where I was, and what it was like to be witness to such a tragedy. We'll never forget. God Bless America.