Thursday, September 2, 2010

To the best momma of them all

I have to dedicate this very special birthday post to one of my favorite people on the planet ever, the lady that is responsible for my existence itself...my Mommy.

Happy Birthday, Mom. 


My Mom and little brother dancing at my wedding.
(My Mom notoriously hates pretty much all photos of herself, but I figured using the one she posted as her profile photo on Facebook would be safe.)

Mommy, I'm so sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you on your special day. I hope you do something fun and special, because you deserve it. You made me into the woman I am today, and I love you more than cheese dip. If I manage to be just half the lady and amazing mother you were and continue to be to Alex, Ian and I, I'll count myself lucky. I'm truly blessed to be your baby girl.

Happy Birthday.