Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halfway there...

That's right, day 15 of 30 in the book meme!

First though, I have to reveal the incredible: today we saw our first snow. The white stuff made its' grand inaugural appearance in flurries just a couple of hours ago, right outside our front door no less. We already put our winter tires on the car, just because we received a freezing/snow warning effective tomorrow (Thursday) and throughout the weekend...it just came early!
Barely mid-way through October and it's already that cold here.
Brrrrr!

Day 15 - Your "comfort" book 

 Other than the Bible, which I can obviously open to just about any page at on any given day, to refresh my memory, relax or find comfort...I'll have to bore you all with my most over-used answer on this meme ever! (Even my Husband knew the answer to this question!)