Monday, December 13, 2010

green driving face is not quite photogenic...

Well yesterday we did end up driving up to Skånevik to see Harald's grandfather and aunties...reason for no photos? It was getting dark/then pitch black on the road there and back and I was especially car sick on the way up.
That windy, narrow highway out there is just brutal. I ended up moaning, popping ginger pills for nausea and sipping water. Yuck.

Anyway, after the long, hellish drive home from Skånevik we went to the little cinema house down the road to see Due Date. It was really funny, and being out with the Hubs, his best friend Tormod and one of my homies from Weegie classes was fun. Sometimes, seeing a goofy, awesome comedy with the boys is just what the doctor ordered.

Now I'm just back to the grind of the week, trying to get my booty into Weegie classes as much as possible so I can be finished asap. I might not be able to be totally finished by New Year's, but I'll be close, and the job search continues...