Monday, December 27, 2010

Raking in the Haul...

Did everyone have an amazing holiday this year?

We definitely did.

I haven't taken any photos of my haul, but I got some amazing things: that Daria boxset I was after, the Rocky Horror Picture Show on blu-ray, and some sweet headphones...that was just from the Hubby! My amazing relatives sent some really pretty clothes, and raided an antique store somewhere around the Midwest and picked out things that I couldn't have selected better myself.

Everyone around here stuffed themselves silly as well, from the 23rd ("little Christmas Eve") until yesterday...no one has to worry about making dinner for the rest of the week! The puppies too got two different special Christmas dinner plates themselves!
We were all truly blessed this year!

We're still awaiting the package from my Mom immediate family, but hopeful it will come later this week...

Anyway, today my parents-in-law and sister-in-law hit up the post-Christmas sale racks and I picked up an amazing new dress as well as some super cute ornaments and decorations for next Christmas...where we'll hopefully have our own house to decorate them with! (I'll post photos of the dress when I first wear it.)
And later this week we're planning on heading over to visit with my friend from South Africa, and meet her family.

Photos to follow this week, I promise!

And I really hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or anything else you might have celebrated!

Now let's all hope for a healthy, happy New Years...how are you celebrating?