Monday, January 10, 2011

Stumped on day 23...

Day 23 - Most annoying character ever


I am honestly stumped  on this one, kids. Thoughts?

You would think that with all I read, I wouldn't have a problem being annoyed at a character now and then...HA. But I can't figure one out.

*

Also, I just read all six volumes of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels, just yesterday. Volume one is almost a frame-by-frame/shot-by-shot twin of the the film version, but from there the g.n. series pretty much takes its own turn. And if you're into that genre, I would totally recommend it. The story is great (as you would know if you've seen the awesome film version) and the art and character style itself is just perfect.

Now I'm on to The House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski which is not only a chunky piece of fiction (rounding out at just over 700 pages), but apparently creepy, astounding, bizarre and awesome. Sounds like it's right up my alley.
Have any of you read it?