Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ta Da!

And after literally months and months of suspense (ok, maybe not like, actual edge-of-your-seat response), the book meme concludes today!

Day 30 - What book are you reading right now?


Well, as always evident on my shelfari.com shelf to the right, I am now reading the first book of the Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay, entitled: Darkly Dreaming Dexter. Obviously, I will also then be reading the following four volumes to finish up the series, its' my goal to get through this five book series before the month is out.
Challenge!


But when you see this little face, can you say no?
(This being the television version persona of the main character, played by Michael C. Hall)





Didn't think so. 

I'm stoked about delving into the original story line of the Showtime series I'm so into.
(Apparently, in case you were interested, the first volume of the book series is represented pretty faithfully in the television series, but after that first season, the television script sort of went off on its own path that is totally different from the remaining four books...exciting!)


I'll try and keep you all posted on how the original series holds up, since I know many of my family, friends and readers love the show too!