Friday, February 18, 2011

An Inspired song of the week...


That's right, ladies and gentlemen of LIO, this week's song is a little special to yours truly for two super hunky reasons...

Ready?

The song is written and sung by this adorable creature:

The white suit? It's totally working on me.

The second reason is, that even though I knew this song before reading this English muffin's blog, I fell in love with it all over again when the enigmatic (and HUGE literary crush of mine!) Mr. Gaiman posted the actual music video on his blog earlier this week...

(I'm clearly a sucker for the broody ones. Rawr...and Mr. Gaiman's new wife is totally the dish too, she's the front lady of one of my top five favorite bands of all time, and amazing solo artist as well...Amanda F. Palmer, anyone?)

Anyway, with all that crush-filled build up, here is the actual song of the week this week! Enjoy! (I do.)