Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Books are Best.


So I have my eye on the cutest children's book...the content of which seems geared more towards adults and teens maybe, but still is just fabulous...it even has its' own video that gives you an idea of the subject:



Ain't that the truth?

I know that I'm not at that place yet in my life, but I do know that I'm planning on not letting my children have unlimited access to all kinds of technology when they're young.
Example: In this lady's opinion, a 10-year old doesn't need a cell phone. Or an iPod. Or their own computer. Of course, they will be able to USE these things, and whatever else, but definitely not own them. I don't know about you all, but when I was ten, I had a barbie condo. Not a smartphone.
It's not that I don't want them to know how to use the modern technological resources available in the world, but I just think moderation is the key, especially being as most technologies really are superfluous to the important things in life.

Right?

It's a Book! And those are very important!