Wednesday, March 30, 2011

That's One Hell of a Guilty Face.


Apparently this video has been around for a while now, but today was the first time I saw it, and I LOVE it so much, I had to share!

For all those that believe that pets, especially dogs are just dumb animals that don't know what's going on around them, or don't understand you when you talk to them, here you go. I HATE hearing "he's/she's just a dog!".
Yes, yes, my two dogs are animals. But I love them like babies. And always will. No matter what you say, and yes, no matter how many human children the future might hold for me.
They might be spoiled, but they are trained, and they do get disciplined when necessary.

But don't go and tell me that the two of them are "just dogs" and they don't understand me. Because that's just not true. Ask this guy:



What a guilty face! Daisy has a pretty stellar reaction when she knows she's done something wrong...but I admit, not as hilarious as Denver in this video!

God bless our pets. Big and little alike.