Friday, May 27, 2011

Hit and a Miss


So before my birthday, I was going to do a cute, fun birthday post for myself like I did last year...

Until I got called into work and didn't get home until 3:00 a.m.

So anyway, suffice it to say, that my 26th birthday was yesterday. I feel so old! It happened to by my 'special birthday' too...you know, when your age matches the date of your birth. You only get one in your life, and even though I spent mine bartending, at least I had a great weekend last weekend as an early celebration.

(Courtesy)


Thanks again to everyone on twitter, facebook and the blogosphere for the birthday wishes. It always makes me feel the love and I really appreciate that.

Anyway, I'm working all this weekend, so how about some tune-age?

A weird/random choice, I realize...but I've been humming this for days now! And this version with the Godfather of Soul and the lovely Miss Stone is pretty boss in my opinion...
Take it away, James and Joss!