Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen....


We're in escrow...

2_DSC8978 Tilbake Frem

9_DSC9008 Tilbake Frem

Just a couple of teaser photos from the real estate website, folks....
(Obviously, the facade of the house, and kitchen)
 
How great is this kitchen?! Dare I even call it, my kitchen?

Just keep those prayers coming our way, everyone...they're working! A week from today we're signing all the official paperwork with the sellers and real estate agents. We're officially in the escrow process, and the house is already listed 'SOLD' on the real estate firm's website, and anywhere else it was listed online.

I am still in a complete state of shock, to be honest. I really truly feel like the last 20-odd months have been the span of my entire life.
Though I promise I praise the Lord for my many blessings everyday in my prayers, staying here in my in-laws home for this long, when the Hubs and I never thought it would take us this long to move out...this has been the hardest, most challenging period of my life. 
Probably to date.
And obviously it hasn't been easy on our marriage either. We're still newlyweds really...the 3-year mark will be after the New Year. Now don't get the wrong idea here, dear readers, The Hubs and I are still very much in love, and happily married....
 
But finally being out on our own again, like real grown-ups, will be like a breath of fresh air in a way I can't even emphasize enough!
My head is spinning!
Finally moving out?
Unpacking all my things from storage?
...things that have been packed and gathering dust for almost 2 years?
Having my own space again...my own kitchen?!
Moving out of the suburbs and into a house in the country?
Having flocks of sheep, horses, tractors and a handful of farmers as our neighbors?

God is good.

I'm heading to work in a few hours, and of course will be doing so for the rest of the week. But I'll update you all via right here in my little corner of the blogosphere as things develop...