Saturday, August 20, 2011

Monday is like, forever from now...


Well with the film festival this week has been pretty busy too...

but what I've really been losing sleep over is the Hubs and I, and our current housing-type situation...

We've been formally approved for the mortgage loan we had applied for, and earlier today, stopped at the real estate office and put in an official bid for the house we've been wanting...

WE ARE SUCH GROWN UPS, GUYS.

We're both so excited and nervous already, and we have until Monday at noon (latest) to wait for the seller's response to our bid! Needless to say, they'll probably be a lot of tossing&turning at night, and stress eating around these parts this weekend. ;)
The house we're in love with has been on the market since May this year, and while we underbid it by a bit, it's had a couple of open houses since being available and not a single earnest offer yet...so we're hoping the seller will bite! It's also an inherited estate ( a 'dødsbo' as the Weegies call it), the previous occupant passed away this spring and one (or more) of their children/relatives has taken control and is selling. Let's just hope they want it off their hands for good enough to accept our offer!

So while I'm finishing up my shifts at the bar this week, and we're both on pins and needles waiting for a response (and hopefully not a counter-bid!), I'll gladly accept and REALLY appreciate any well-wishes, prayers, good karma and anything else along that line, that anyone is willing to give to my little family...

I have faith. The Lord hasn't led us all this way to leave us now. He delights in miracles and surprises! I know I've been sending Him little prayers about 'our' house every few hours...I can't wait to see what He has in store for us!

Have an amazing, blessed weekend, everyone!