Friday, September 16, 2011

At least it's an awesome song?



I haven't posted in over a week. I suck.

Nothing really to report, that's probably why...except, oh, you know...WE'RE MOVING INTO THE NEW HOUSE IN LIKE 9 DAYS.

I think it maybe is sinking in just a little at this point, and I find myself smiling really big at random, like a total loon.

The Hubs and I have been working as usual, but we managed to pick out and buy our sofa set last weekend, along with a kitchen dining set.

Hopefully the sofa will arrive within a month...can't wait!

Yesterday we had a super long meeting at the bank to iron out the terms of our mortgage (how freaking grown up are we?!), and signed essentially the last of all those serious, legalise-type papers you need to get signed and filed before buying a house...now we're just waiting until next Monday to get the keys handed over, and move in! :D

So today I nipped out and did some major grocery shopping while the Hubs is at work. Picked up some house-y things like hampers, a sweet fireplace set (on sale!), and even a cute little end table at the Salvation Army store...

The sun is shining and it's a BEAUTIFUL crisp, autumn day in here Norway today...we don't get these kind of days often at this point in the year! I just wish I didn't have to work tonight...I'd much rather take the Hubs and the pups out for a long family walk in the woods in weather like this. Oh well.

Anyway, this entry is pretty all over the place, much like my thoughts at this point. ;) I'm so thankful and amazed by my little family's blessings that my head just kind of spins...there's so much to prepare and think about before the move! And we're so grateful to the Lord for everything that's coming our way!

So, at any rate,  until I can present you darlings with a proper less stream-of-conscious type post, I'll leave you with an AMAZING song by my current music obsession, the enigmatic Mr. Josh Ritter...



Do yourself a favor and give this a listen. Trust me.