Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alive and well...

Just wanted to pop my head it to let you all know that myself and my little family are doing AWESOME. :)
We moved into the new house two weeks ago yesterday, but still don't have Internet access wired into the house yet...we're working on it though, and of course I have lots to share, and even some before and after photos already! We've been painting like mad these past couple weeks!

Anyway, posting from my iPhone is super lame and ghetto, so this weekend I'm planning on popping over to my in-laws house to bum their interwebs, and promise to be back by here when I can.

I sincerely hope you all are doing amazing, and can't wait to catch up with you all, and catch you all up on my life too!

Have amazing week, everyone! <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone