Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow!


That's right, my darlings, out here at our little country castle, we've had the beginnings of some serious snow for the past few days!

We've probably got a couple solid inches of lovely white stuff covering our domain.

Being a born and raised Midwestern girl, I DO love the sight of big, lazy, graceful snowflakes drifting down from Heaven. *sigh* It's so relaxing, isn't it? I could sit at our windows and watch them all day!

And I even made a little iphone video just now (with appearances by the puppies of course!) to show off all our snow...sorry, my annoying video-voice is also featured. Oh well.



I was just standing in the doorway of our deck to film, looking out on the front yard and drive up to the house.

It gives you a bit of an idea anyway, and for whatever reason, tiny videos from my phone will upload just fine...enjoy!