Sunday, January 22, 2012

On a vlogging role!


Apparently, I am on a vlogging role!

Here's just a little something that I recorded on my iphone while I was out with my little family this morning on a snowy, crunchy hike. :)



Now I'm off for my latest, greatest preggers craving: ramen noodles. YUM.

Then we're off to the evening church service in town...it's been way too long since we've been to our little congregation. What with our holiday travels, then me having morning sickness 24/7 it's just been really difficult to make it down there.
I've been reading my daily Bible devotions, and talking to the Lord everyday, as usual, but going to worship service tonight will be lovely...I just gotta make sure I go with a full belly so I can pay attention and not be sick. ;)

Happy Sunday, darlings!