Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photodump Before Movie Night!


Well darlings, with the Hubs away on business in China all week (until late-night on Sunday), I've got one of my only girlfriends here in Norway coming over to our house to visit for a bit tonight. We'll probably just watch a movie/some tv, snack and chat a little...
Now that I'm halfway through a Husband-less week, a little girl-time will be great. :) It doesn't help that this particular lady is pretty awesome herself. ;)

Anyway, before my movie date starts, I thought, for fun-sies, I'd do a little iPhone photodump action around these parts...enjoy!



My special dude


Baking the brownies that made me sick...in their raw form anyway.




Photo-worthy yogurt




Pantry door's bible verse of the week!




Don't let the photo fool you, he didn't help fold any of that.




The Hubs and his fav girl


I <3 Norway


"Live life wilder" bumper sticker <3


Yummy biscuits...