Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Because we thrive on chaos.


Maybe that's why we introduced two new members to our family today...

No, the baby isn't early (yet!) and definitely not twins!

But nevertheless, the Hubs and I decided it was time to expand the menagerie...and we did just that a few hours ago, when we picked up a couple of little ones from one of the Hub's coworkers...

Ladies and Gentlemen, beloved LiO readers, I give you our two new fur babies, the cat brothers...

This is Schrödinger...looking terrified after his first camera flash close-up...

And in the arms of the Hubs already: Bazinga. Who isn't really angry nor demonic, just relaxed. :)


And this is the man that didn't really want kittens. Psh.

So there they are!

Fondly being referred to by the Hubs and myself as 'Ding' and 'Zing'.

And that, is proof that we love a full house around here. I'm 8-months pregnant and we pick up two kittens to add to our family...

I couldn't be happier. :)

And I know that once they get used to their new home (and 'siblings'!), they'll be incredibly happy and spoiled little things too!

So stay tuned, as the cat brothers settle in around these parts, there will definitely be more photos!


p.s.- As we now have cats in the house, and I am pregnant, I am very much aware of the dangers of toxoplasmosis. Since my Mother has already mentioned this to me with concern, I did just want to quickly mention here on LiO that I'm fully aware of how to prevent any issues pertaining to this and the care of the kittens. Don't worry, readers!