Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A little din-din


Well I'm due for a bump-date, and I promise I'll deliver soon...

(A pun-packed first sentence to this update, right?! :P)

Anyway, just to pop in for a minute today, I wanted to know (especially from all you busy moms, and/or working ladies) what you make on an average day for dinner for your family...

So what was for dinner tonight, darling readers?

Around these parts, we had a very Midwestern dish tonight...truly a staple of my own childhood...

Tuna noodle casserole!




It might not be the prettiest-looking dinner, but it really hit the spot for both myself and the Hubs! :)

Since good old Campbell's soup is pretty much non-existant around these parts, I made my own cream of onion-type base for the sauce, then it was just the noodles, some peas, a couple cans of tuna and some crispy onions to top it all off...

Aside from the process of making the sauce on my own, it's a pretty easy dinner to pop in the oven to bake for an odd hour.

And with a baby coming in an odd month, I'm very open to suggestions for easy but tasty meals to make for our little family!

So bring it on...bring on your dinners!