Sunday, July 1, 2012

Here's to hoping it's ONLY two more weeks to go...


Well, I'm officially only two whole weeks away from being full term in my pregnancy...

So here's some proof:

Just now noticed: with these old gym-class sweats on and all rolled up at the waist, I look like I'm packing some seriously illogical hardware underneath that baby bump! LOL!



So that's 35-weeks for you.

Seriously uncomfortable, seriously tired, and seriously ready, anxious and excited to meet my baby girl.

I feel like I've reached a very zen-type place at this point.
I'm as emotionally/spiritually ready as I think I possibly can be to start being this precious blessing's mama. I can't wait to see her face, hear her voice and memorize every little inch of her...

Get healthy and strong in these last couple weeks, sweetheart. Mama is ready for you.