Friday, August 3, 2012

Yes, I am still pregnant.


Alright, people.

It's officially my original due date for this pregnancy.

So I woke up this morning, washed our bedding, had some breakfast, repotted a few house plants, bathed two naughty dogs (not a planned activity for the day), dusted my living room, framed and hung four pieces of art in the hallway upstairs, made a lovely cup of tea (with a few biscuits of course), and then re-painted my fingernails...in a bit, I'll make a big pot of yummy mashed potatoes for dinner tonight.

So pretty much, it's been a fairly productive day so far.

A productive, normal day.

Does this child of mine have any plans for the immediate future, re her debut?!

Because I feel like I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life...
I was/am one of literally 10 people I know that had their little ones due this summer. And as of a couple of days ago, I am officially and literally the last prego standing. Everyone else has precious babies (and impending weight loss!) in their hands already, and that just makes me even more ready to get this show on the road!

So keep me and this comfy little child of mine in your prayers and thoughts I guess...because I really do not want to have to go to my midwife appointment on Wednesday to talk about what's to be done about this little one and her ever extending stay in my belly.

Have an amazing weekend, my darling readers, and I hopefully will have amazing news for you all soon!