Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2...


So far so great! :)

Let's keep up the momentum in this 30-days of Thankfulness challenge!

Today I am thankful to Jesus for my Husband...








We might have our moments, where there's more annoyance or frustration between us than cuddles and love, but at the end of every day, we can always hug and kiss and say 'I love you' before bed...and know that we each mean it. That both of us are more in love today than we were when we first met...

We're committed to spending our lives together, and raising our beautiful baby girl as a team.



Since I first met the Hubs, my life has only gotten better and better...no matter what difficult times and obstacles we've already encountered and conquered, or that are still ahead of us, I know we'll face all of them together. As a family.

It's been an amazing 5-year ride so far, my darling Hubby....I can't wait to see what the future brings for us, and our growing family!








Thank you, Lord, for my amazing Husband. <3 br="br">