Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let's get Thankful!


Alright my darlings, it's officially November...

Where has this year gone?!
I know I'm not the only one that thinks that time has just been flying lately...and it's pretty crazy to think that before long we'll be having our family's little Thanksgiving dinner, we have a few birthdays to celebrate this month (my sister-in-law, the Hubs and my little sister), the Hub's Grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary (WOW, right?!) with the whole family, and then before you know it, it will be Christmas!

Wow.

But before we start decking the halls, I wanted to get a special November tradition going.

The Thankfulness Challenge.

In short: every day in November you take the time to find one specific thing that you're thankful for, and mention it.

I'll be attempting to pop in with a quick post every day this month to do so...and I encourage you all to do it too!

If you don't have a blog, post it as a status update on your preferred social media location, or even write it down somewhere in your home!

Feel free to share your daily thankful thoughts in the comment section too, or link me to your blog where you're doing the same challenge and I'll keep you linked up to LiO all month long!

Let's start this month, and this activity off then! I can't wait to see what others come up with this month too! :)


Today, I'm so incredibly thankful to my Lord for giving me the most amazing, blessed gift I have ever, and will ever receive in my life...







 The gift of motherhood.

Thank you, Jesus, for my daughter Aurora Rose. She is the joy of my life, and I thank you every day, for blessing me with a beautiful, healthy baby girl, and the opportunity to raise her.

Thank you.