Sunday, November 4, 2012

The first weekend of Thankfulness...


Well, it's the weekend, darlings! I hope you all are having amazing ones too. :)

We did a little around the house the other day, and relaxed away this morning...church service starts in a few hours so we'll be out the door before too long...

That's why I'm popping in with Days 3-4 of the 30-days of Thankfulness Challenge!

Day 3 (yesterday): Today I'm thankful for my family. Even though we live far apart, and don't get to see one another as often as we would like, I know that no matter what, they are thinking about me (and my little family here in Norway!), missing and loving us all the time. Thank you, Lord Jesus for my family.

Day 4 : Today I'm thankful for my home. Thank you, Heavenly Father for blessing my family with a safe, and beautiful house to call our home. Help us to appreciate and take care of our home, and everyone that passes through it.

So what are you Thankful for this weekend? And what were your plans?