Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, darlings!

Did you all do anything special and romantic today?

We didn't pull out all the stops or anything, but the Hubs brought home some yummy favorite snacks for us to enjoy tonight, and I left some little messages on the mirrors around the house for him...




And the Hubs also put together all the love notes I gave him in the 14-days of romance activity we did last year, in one little collage and gave it to me with a sweet little note attached.

Awww. Way to go, Hubs. :)

I couldn't get the photo to turn though!

Now the three of us are cuddled up with a lovely V-day movie. We chose 'Breakfast at Tiffanys'.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful, love-filled day with your favorite sweethearts...I know I am:

My valentines.

Happy Hearts Day, everyone. <3 br="">