Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Get your read on!


Since today is World Book Day, -and I'm a huge and lifelong bookworm-  I thought I would just pop in real quick and share some books with you all, my beloved readers, that I am totally stoked for this year! :D

Some of these have been released already, and some are yet to come, but they are all new in 2013...

And I've even already pre-ordered some of them, so they'll arrive right here at my door as soon as they are released!

If you can manage, pop out and pick up a book you're excited about today.

And remember to support your local booksellers!









Are there any books coming out this year, or that have already come out this year that you're especially excited about?
I'd love to hear what you're going to dive into this year, so leave your big reads (anticipated or already read) in the comments section below!