Monday, May 27, 2013

A saturday in photos!


Long time no post already!

That's my bad. And I meant to post this weekend, but I did sort of have an excuse...

It was my birthday!

That's right, I turned 28 yesterday! And we've been so busy this weekend that I've two days worth of photos to show off!

Here's what we were up to on Saturday...

Roo and I walked down the road to our neighbors house for a little morning visit, while we let Dada sleep in late...

Our neighbor's youngest daughter showed Roo what's up with dolls...

How pretty are these wood panels inside her house? I loved them!

And above the door, a hand-painted detail that says 'Christ is Lord'

Our neighbor is a dairy farmer, so we went out and met some of the 'ladies' while we visited! Roo got her hand licked by one of these girls and wasn't too into it...in fact, after standing in the milking barn for a few minutes, she started gagging from that barn-smell! It was too funny!

We woke up these little ones while we walked through the barn...Roo liked them much more than those big, stinky cows! ;)

Then we visited with some of our neighbor horses down the road while we walked home...


Our neigh breeds pugs too, and they gave us a loud 'good morning'!

Our neighbor has lovely chickens too, so sent me home with an early birthday present of a dozen beautiful fresh eggs! Can't wait to get started on these!

Once Dada woke up, he went out to mow the lawn, and we played with our farm set in Roo's nursery...

Tortellini was on the menu for Saturday night's dinner...it was a hit!






Still to come...a photo dump from the rest of weekend!