Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A little sharing...


Yeesh, more than a week has gone by so fast!

I'm sorry to say I don't have much to share just yet and need to get some photos organized and ready in the next day or two so I can come back with proper post.

But it the mean time, how about a neat little cheat sheet I typed up all on my own?

Since many of the books of the Bible have different names from Norwegian to English, I took a little time one evening to make a printable table in Excel that I could tuck into my Bible and use during church services, Bible study groups, and whenever else I needed it!


Please feel free to print out a copy to use for yourself if you need a cheat sheet to help you translate Bible books from Norwegian to English and back again. :)

The reason I took the time to type one up myself was that I couldn't find a pre-existing one online...so hopefully this will help fill that void a little for someone else too!

Enjoy, my darling readers, and stay tuned for more updates soon!