Tuesday, September 1, 2015

reads for the rest of the year...


Luna is down for an afternoon nap, so I thought I would pop in for a quick entry on fall book buys...

 I'm a huge fan of pre-ordering, out of necessity; Norwegians are -generally speaking- pretty literate and enjoy reading as a culture, but they tend to read exclusively in their native language, so the English language section of any book store tends to be pretty underwhelming and mostly consisting of pop-fiction...

Between now and the end of the calendar year, I don't have that many upcoming book releases on my radar.
Here's what I already have in the bag:








I also generously pre-ordered this upcoming release for the Hubs:





What are you excited about that is still to be released this year? 

Please do share if you think I'm missing out on something great!