Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Format changes...


I made a big/awesome decision the other day...

Since becoming a huge fan of the 'booktube' side of Youtube earlier this year, and the fact that sitting down to write out a blog the old-fashioned way seems to take me ages to do, I've decided to try out a little format change.

I'm not sure that this is an official abandon ship call for my trusty LiO page. But it means that I'm gonna try my hand at video blogging for a bit...'vlogging', or 'booktubing'.

I'm SUPER green here, folks. My first video is not in any way edited, nor did I attempt to make myself especially camera ready as far as my hair, clothes and makeup go...

It's just me. Honest, imperfect me.

So I hope you like it. :)

I even created a new channel for these video entries, and will be posting under my new handle:
Books by the Fjord

Enjoy, and subscribe to the channel to keep up with me!